Propaganda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules

Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  Bape Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 am

1. Respect others in the guild, also the alliance.

2. You aren't allow to kill alliance members or guild members in pvp, no matter what!

3. If you become inactive in the guild, you will be kicked. Unless, its a family matter or real life.

4. You must go to every War of Emperium there is. Unless, its a family matter or real life.

5. You must follow not only the guild rules but server rules as well, I have found out you have broken any of FeelRo rules, I will guild kick you.

6. Don't play retarted music or talk non-sense on teamspeak for War of Emperium or Mvp parties.

7. Don't start up drama, if you want a childish guild, please go to another guild. This is a serious guild and we don't need high school drama. So, no kids allowed, unless you can act fucking mature.

8. Please be also active in the guild forums, there is a lot of important stuff that goes on in here and I want you all to stay on top of things.

9. Don't flame other guilds, even when you get ganged in pvp or when you die. Sorry, but that shyt is really childish, only makes you look worst, man up and kill them back even if you are out numbered.

10. Also, we don't liek emo's no offense to them but they can qq in a corner with another guild lol. Fuck that shyt we don't need their problems in our guild. This is a game, not real life.

If you don't follow these simple rules, I will kick you out of the guild. I'm not afraid to lose a member, especially the childish ones. We take this guild very seirously, ofc we love to have fun but there are limits to that fun. Thanks.

Bape
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-11-20

https://propaganda-guild.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down