Propaganda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application to join you

3 posters

Go down

My application to join you Empty My application to join you

Post  Firima Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Name: Tobias

Character's Name: Firima

Job: Assassin Cross

Base/Job Level: 99/70

Nickname(what you want us to call you): Tobi, Firi whatever you want I'm very flexibleXD

Language/s: German and English

RO experience (previous servers etc.) / WoE experience: I played on qRO for several years(3 or so) that was my first and only server also. Which makes this my second server since my beginnings. I was in some of the best guilds on qRO (Powered by Rice, Dancing Naked Ninjas if you ever heard of them). I've played a Lord Knight back then, so I don't know very much of an assassin's job in WoE except emp breaking but I'm (very) willing to learn^_^!

WoE Build: The one im using for PvP right now... so its for killing people but I'm still adjusting it since my equips are getting better with each day I spend in Gefenia, hunting incubus and succubusDx

Explain your build / Why do you use it? Because I can do decent damage with every skill a sin has got:)

Position you will be playing during WoE: Exploring enemy castles and killing people mainly but breaking emp also, need weapons for that though, started on this server about 2 weeks ago...

Do you know how to use the Party Window and BM? Yeap, I know how to use both... but with the BM, I know how to, but never needed it cause a LK hasn't got that many skills you need. So I need some practice first to get used to^^".

Gears/Equipment: Let's list'em:
Upper Head: +4 Stun Proof Bhaal Helm (Stalactic Golem Card)
Middle Head: Nothing right now but saving money for ***** of Fatality so I can get 120 str!
Lower Head: Greedy Romantic Flower (Cramp Card)
Armor: +4 Undead ChainMail (Evil Druid Card-->planning to get a Marc Card in another ChainMail)
Weapon: +6 Boned Infiltrator (Skeleton Worker Card)
Garment: +4 Immune Wool Scarf (Raydric Card)
Boots: +4 Tidal Shoes of Wanderer (Green Ferus Card---->Me likes much HP)
Acessory 1: Ring of Muscle (Mantis Card)
Acessory 2: Double-forced Ring (Tarou Card)

About the +'s: I'm working hard to get all of my equips up to +8 and they get better every day^^ but since its christmas time I can't spend as much time hunting for zeny as I want to...

What War of Emperiums are you able to attend? Currently we have christmas vacation in germany so I could attend every WoE... but during school mostly Friday and Sunday (wednesday and monday too but that depends on what to do for school)

Are you able to hunt for WoE supplies independently? Yep, when I got time for this I can! (It's RL>RO for me^^)

Briefly describe yourself: PINK will be the first thing that comes to your mind when you see me:P Although I'm not gay I'm a pink fetishist >Very Happy. I can be very funny sometimes and you can talk with me over almost everything (sex preferred HARHAR D:<). The only problem is, that when I'm annoyed or in a bad mood, I can get very aggressive and very insulting, but that doesn't happen that often latelyx_X. I like to hang out with friends and playing computer games and doing crazy stuff(when you get to know you'll know what I mean). If you still have questions, feel free to ask me about myselfXD

Are you willing to listen to your Guild Leader and co-leaders and learn from your mistakes? From all the things I can offer would this be the thing that comes before everything else...... Believe me or not its true^^" Yes I am, also my main reason for joining a guild(teamplay and such)

Do you own a mic? OF COURSE I mean Yes!

Are you able to use Team Speak for WoE(more information will be provided once accepted)? Finally a guild that uses ts... sick of typing my fingers off the whole timeXD

Do you know anyone in the guild? If so who? Sol Invictus asked me if I'm looking for a guild and if i didnt want to drop an application here... Met him in pvp and discussed different Assassin builds and equip styles^^ He told me to mention his name anywaysXD.

There are alot of guilds in FeelRO.. why Propaganda? Because this guy, Sol Invictus, is a very nice one and it looks like this guild is a bunch of very cool people(as far as I know from the propaganda-people I've met so far)^_^. Met them in PvP too and since I'm a diehard PvP fan, I'd like a guild whos not that anti-PvP minded!

Still have questions about me or why I like pink? Just email me at: firimaelda@gmail.com

P.S.: Is Bape really a babe or is he/she notD:? just wonderingDx (since feelro forum and ingame ppl said different things)

Firima

Back to top Go down

My application to join you Empty Re: My application to join you

Post  Johnny Loves You Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 pm

"Babe"
i LOL'd
you're nice, kinda like another Tommy ^_~
Johnny Loves You
Johnny Loves You
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldarian Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:36 pm

not bad if your willing to work on some woe gears which assuming yer here for like 2 weeks so far and with that gear set id say yer a hard worker so for me a yes

Eldarian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Bape Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 am

I'm a girl. Lol. Accepted. Any friend of Tommy's is a friend of mine.

Bape
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-11-20

https://propaganda-guild.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down